ICICI Bank customers have an net Banking account. ICICI net Banking is a convenient way to do banking from the comfort of your home or office. Avoid the queue or delays and try our simple and secure Internet Banking facility for an unmatched online banking experience. you can obtain an Internet Banking User ID in simple process
ICICI net Banking Login For New user and net Banking Demo Video:
Process 1 :
you can Download the registration form at ICICI bank site. fill it and drop it at any ICICI Bank branch/ATM drop box. take Care must be taken to fill the mandatory fields carefully otherwise the request will not be accepted. And verify your details after and send to you User ID kit.
Another Process also available, that is “Online registration for ICICI net Banking User ID”. How it is, as shown in simple steps.
ICICI net Banking Activation Procedure :
Step 1 :
Visit official website of www.icicibank.com.
1. Click on `New users register here’. Then click on the option ‘Apply Online’.
2. You will see Part A of the registration form. Fill it giving your preferred User ID, My Code and confirm My Code. You will then see the next part of the form. Please fill your personal details and your relationships with ICICI Bank.
3. On successfully filling up this form you will see a screen. The top of the screen will show you your User ID. This screen will also request you to download Part B of the form, fill it up and send it to us at the following address:
ICICI Bank Limited
Internet Banking Department
6th Floor, A-Wing, Autumn Estates,
Chandivali Farm Road, Chandivali,
Land Mark:Next to Chandivali Studio, Opp MHADA
Alternatively, you can fax us a scanned copy of this form on 022-24975295.
On receipt of Part B of the form we will process your request for online access of passwords.
Note : the passwords will appear as mentioned below, only if Part B has been filled completely and correctly with your signature.
You can then access your passwords online by clicking on Anywhere Banking on the welcome page of www.icicibank.com. and then on Internet Banking.
Once you do so, on the top of the page, you will see a tab `Check application status’.
On clicking the tab mentioned above, you will see a screen, which will prompt you to input your User ID and My Code (Temporary password) and click ‘Submit’ to view your passwords.
Step 2 :
1. Login with your password. The system will then prompt you to change the login and the transaction password to the one of your choice.
Following are some handy tips while setting passwords:
1. Passwords are case sensitive (b is different from B)
2. Login & transaction passwords can be the same
3. Please be careful while entering your passwords as entering wrong passwords
more than 4 times consecutively, will disable the User ID
After changing your password successfully, please login with the new password in future.
ICICI net Banking Login Details :
1. You can login with your Internet Banking User ID and Password. When you login for the first time you will get a screen, which will prompt you to change both the Login and Transaction Passwords.
2. If you have been successful in changing your password, remember to login with the changed password.
3. You will now come to the login home age, which is also called the My A/c’s page
4. It specifies your identity and informs you the last time you logged on to the site as well as the current date and time.
5. You also get to see the mails that you may have received from your Account Manager and other alerts as specified by you.
6. On this page there is an overview of all the relationships that you have linked your Internet Banking User ID with. It can be Bank Account(s), Credit Card and Demat Account(s).
7. The top navigational bar displays Bank, Credit Card, Demat, Loans and Bill Pay. You can click on any one to access and use the relevant services.
Features of your ICICI net Banking account:
- View your current balance
- Check unbilled statement
- View past statements
- Pay utility bills
- Recharge prepaid mobile
ICICI bank Internet banking Registration , Login and Using Process : Watch Video
For More details visit Official website of
ICICI Internet banking login Page : https://infinity.icicibank.com/corp/Login.jsp
ICICI bank website : https://www.icicibank.com.