Indian Overseas Bank IOB net Banking is the online banking service provided by Indian Overseas Bank for the benefit of customers to access and transact on their account 24*7 on all 365 days. While Internet Banking is safe, it is prudent to be alert and aware of the risks involved in it.
How to IOB Net Banking Activation First Time :
1. Visit and Login to official website of : www.iobnet.co.in
2. Click on “Register Individual” if you are an individual or a proprietary firm.Else click on “Register Corporate”.
3. fill your Login ID mandatory Details of Login ID and Password.
Step 1 :
Personal Details : first name and second name, country, email Id an resident status and mobile address.
Account Details : Your Account Number, nick name and fund Transfer.
4.Once Time to registered submit the application forms and displayed screen(in case of Companies/Partnership firms/Societies/Trusts) to your branch
5. Well Your active E-mail id is necessary to open internet banking.
6. Note down the PIN number which is to be used for all Funds transfer transactions (Don’t share this with anyone! Do we keep a blank cheque carelessly? NO ! Your password and PIN are as important as that!)
7. Your account will be activated by the branch on receipt of the application.
Step 2: IOB Net banking Login Procedure
• Login with your password.
• Passwords are case sensitive (b is different from B)
• Login Password & transaction PIN are different where password is used to login and PIN for funds transfer.
• Please be careful while entering your passwords, as your online account may be blocked for entering consecutive wrong passwords.
IOB Net banking User id Creation for corporate login :
Every company account (other than proprietary firm) can be viewed by any number of persons.
The name of the company can be the corporate id and the name of the user is the user id.
For instance, for GM Finance of ABC Limited, corporate id can be abc ltd and the user id can be gmfin, accounts etc.
This enables any number of users to view/transact on their account with their own identity.
IOB net banking services like available :
You can access the following services using Internet banking
• Balance enquiry
• Last Few transactions
• Account Statement
• Cheque Book Request
• Cheque Paid Status
• Deposit Opening
• Transfer money to any of your bank accounts(within and outside IOB)
• Schedule your funds transfers
• Schedule Credit Card Payment
• Suspend your IOB debit card
Also you can pay (types of payments)
• Direct Taxes
• Indirect Taxes
• College Fees for the students of SASTRA-Tanjore
• Utility bills like Insurance, mobile etc and many more.
• Tamilnadu Electricity board bills
• Recurring deposit/Loan installments
• IOB Credit card dues
If account is not activated even after submitting the application form to branch, do mail us with the account details to email@example.com Or talk to us at 044-28519460/28889350.
For more details, visit official website of IOB
Indian Overseas Bank : https://www.iob.in/
Indian Overseas Bank IOB Net banking : https://www.iobnet.co.in/.