Punjab national Bank internet banking is a convenient way to access your bank account anywhere and any time. with this facility, customers can view their accounts, apply for new accounts like fd, rd and ppf. transfer funds to other accounts, book tickets , donations and pay taxes etc.
PNB Net Banking Online New User Registration:
1.Using this facility customers would be able to register for PNB’s Internet Banking & Mobile Banking Services online without visiting branch.
2.The facility is available only for self operated saving and current account customers.
3.Only customers who are registered for SMS Alerts facility with our Bank can avail this facility
4.Please keep following information ready before using the facility of online registration –
- Account Number (For which Internet/Mobile banking is to be registered)
- One Time Password (OTP) which will be delivered on your registered mobile number during the process.
- Debit Card No. and ATM PIN (Linked with the account number for which Internet banking is being registered)
- Your Mobile ( registered with the bank) for receiving One Time Password (OTP)
5.Only in case of providing above information correctly, you will be able to complete the password resetting process.
6.Post successful registration for Internet/Mobile banking services, the user would be instantly activated.
7.Only in case of providing above information correctly, you will be able to complete the password resetting process.
8.In case you are not able to reset the password online, you may request for the same by speaking to our.24 hour Customer Care or by contacting a branch and passwords will be delivered through your branch within 7 working days.
Required PNB Net Banking Kit :
Before Pnb Net banking online registration, Visit any nearest PNB branch and submit request for registration. You will get your Corporate ID, Administrator User ID & password immediately.
1. Corporate ID identifies the Corporate and is common for Admin User and other Users.
2. Administrator performs all the Admin activities including creation of Users for performing transactions through Admin User ID & password.
How to pnb net banking Activation procedure :
visit official website PNB : https://www.netpnb.com/,
Click on ‘Corporate User’.
1. Corporate Admin logs in Internet Banking with Corporate ID, Admin User ID & password. Other users will use Corporate ID, their respective User ID & Login password.
2. On first login, user will be prompted to enter OTP (One Time Password) received on the registered Mobile Number of the Admin User.
3. User will be required to set seven Challenge Questions/Answers, Phrase and select an image.
4. User will be forced to change the password(s).
Creating PNB netbanking Login Process Online:
1. Click on ‘Corp Admin’ and go to‘User Maintenance’ option,
2. Click ‘Create New’ button.
3. Enter the First name, Last name of the user.
4. Select Menu Profile from drop down for Login & Transaction (CUSER), Login Only (CVIEW).
5. Select Customer Id Access Indicator, Division Access Indicator linke global or local select one of it.
6. Enter Mobile number (User will receive OTP on this number) and Email ID of the user.
7. Click on ‘Continue’ button.
8. Enter One Time Password (OTP – received on registered mobile number of Admin User) & click on ‘Submit’ button to authenticate.
9. and User Id will be created.
1. Select the User for which password(s) is to be set.
2. Click on ‘Set Password’.
3. Select Check box(s) for setting of password(s) and set the passwords manually.
4. Enter One Time Password (OTP – received on registered mobile number of Admin User) & click on ‘Submit’ button to confirm setting of password.
PNB Netbanking Profile Setting:
Limit assigned to the user is the total amount for which user can perform transactions per day.
1. Click on ‘Corp Admin’.
2. Click on ‘Set Limits’.
3. Click on ‘Set Limit for User’ button.
4. Click on ‘Look Up’ button.
5. Select User for which the limit is to be set.
6. Enter Overall per day maximum amount and per day no of transactions.
7. Enter Amount Limit and No. of transactions for various types of transactions.
8. Click on ‘Continue’.
9. Enter One Time Password (OTP – received on registered mobile number of Admin User) & click on ‘Submit’.
and final setting will be changed.
for other information and more details visit official website of Punjab national Bank : www.netpnb.com and Download the user Guide.